Create your custom diagram based application with SilverDiagram. Make a mind map application, create flow charts for your custom projects or develop other solutions.
The SilverDiagram SDK is available for Silverlight and Windows Phone 7 and has the following features:
- Define custom nodes as simple controls and use editors and adorners to manipulate them.
- Arrange nodes by xaml or code and link them by connections.
- Add functionality for drag and drop for your applications and support undo and redo.
- Load diagrams from xml files and save them as well.
- Export your results as image using ImageTools for Silverlight.
The SilverDiagram Editor demonstrates all features of the SDK and can be also used for custom applications. It is extendable and provides support for different shapes groups like Flowcharts, Sitemaps and Basic Diagrams that we call templates.
Try our SD Editor for Networks now and create and edit your own network diagram.
Furthermore, you can also test our Demo Samples.
Download the SDK for your non commercial projects for free.
Download the fully featured SD SDK (watermarked diagram).
SilverDiagram SDK Non Commercial Use License
Buy SilverDiagram for your commercial projects through our Online Store, where you can know more about our editions and prices.
You can find out commercial license. If you need more information, you can contact us by email on email@example.com.
Check out videos, samples and documentation at the Learn page.
What's new v1.1
New release 1.1 comes with many new features:
- Smart rerouting connectors.
- Added hierarchical graph layout algorithm.
- Custom connectors.
- New undo/redo functionality.
- Performance improvements.
- Stabilization and several bugs fixed.
- Set of samples and start-up articles published.